Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have chosen the Procomp rims with Mickey Thompson tyre 275/75/16-33"
No rubbing and the looks is absolutely awesome it makes a big difference.
Love it.
Next will be lift 3.5" "Tough dog". Can't wait...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,954 Posts
Nice those rims and tires change it from mall to MAUL!

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
What is up with that weird front bumper?

·
Registered
802 Posts
nice......

·
Registered
214 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
Look at where he is from.

Did you all happen to notice the red tail lights on the rear bumper?

·
Registered
214 Posts
Well, that explains a lot.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I just can't get the European bumpers?? :confused:They are massive. The approach angle has gotta suck with those. The rear bumper is fine but that front one wow! I am glad the North American ones are not like that.

·
Registered
214 Posts
I kinda like the rear bumper. I would see if I could get clear light covers and maybe try to work a pair of reverse fog lights in there.

·
Registered
64 Posts
It looks very nice, but after a 3 1/2" lift, I suspect those 33s are going to seem small. You might want to consider a shorter lift for cosmetics.

Good Luck

·
Registered
356 Posts
Looking good, except the wheel lettering. An eye sore to me. The front bumper just looks like a built in loveseat. Something to sit on out in the woods.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Crasher said:
It looks very nice, but after a 3 1/2" lift, I suspect those 33s are going to seem small. You might want to consider a shorter lift for cosmetics.

Good Luck
Thanks, good tip. Maybe a 2"...?

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
JackdUp said:
Looking good, except the wheel lettering. An eye sore to me. The front bumper just looks like a built in loveseat. Something to sit on out in the woods.
The letter has to be clean and in fact the front bumper, here(Australia) we call it " the table" ......

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Didier(DJ) said:
Thanks, good tip. Maybe a 2"...?
There is a 4 door at a dealer near me with a 3 inch rough country lift, flat fenders, and a 305/70/17 and it looks fine.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts