Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's some that I've done to my yj lately.

image-902529687.jpg

Before

image-454555597.jpg

After

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So far the red one turns the fog lights on/off and the green one turns the green lights under the dash on/off.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Still got a lot of work to do. Ordering a few new panels then a new paint job soon.

·
Registered
357 Posts
I thought it was a new steering wheel cover. :)

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Any ideas of what I should or could do? please let me know. Preferably cheap ideas. Can't do nothing big til after I get my tax refund. But any ideas would be good. Gonna do a clear coat or red and do a axle flip and get some 31 tire. But the tires and the flip will be a while. Gonna wait til current tires wear out first.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah a new steering wheel cover too. Thanks sandy.

·
Registered
357 Posts
When you get a chance, fill out your signature. That'll let us know where to start.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Will do when I get to my computer. Been working off of my iPhone.

·
Registered
3,841 Posts
By axle flip,I think your talking about a SOA, {5.5"lift} if so 31" will look small on it, if you raise it about 2" you can run 31"s.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Nubby55 said:
By axle flip,I think your talking about a SOA, {5.5"lift} if so 31" will look small on it, if you raise it about 2" you can run 31"s.
How can I just do 2"? I'm new to this. Want a bit bigger tire so I figured 31s were big enough. Not gonna be doing much offload but a little and like to be a little bulky if u know what I mean.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
1fast lorinser said:
Thats funny we have the same steering wheel lol :)
Yes we do. Now I gotta get a new one. Joking. I like it.

·
Registered
506 Posts
How can I just do 2"? I'm new to this. Want a bit bigger tire so I figured 31s were big enough. Not gonna be doing much offload but a little and like to be a little bulky if u know what I mean.
There are 2" suspension lifts, or if yo uwant to go cheap, you can easily find 2" body lifts. I believe you can use stock shackles and get new leaf springs that will give you a 2" lift.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
image-2140855468.jpg

image-1184509973.jpg

image-1313093684.jpg

These are some more aftershave. Did the top part of dash greyish

·
Registered
357 Posts
Looks good, thinkin' about changing my interior color.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts