Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So far the red one turns the fog lights on/off and the green one turns the green lights under the dash on/off.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Any ideas of what I should or could do? please let me know. Preferably cheap ideas. Can't do nothing big til after I get my tax refund. But any ideas would be good. Gonna do a clear coat or red and do a axle flip and get some 31 tire. But the tires and the flip will be a while. Gonna wait til current tires wear out first.

·
Registered
357 Posts
When you get a chance, fill out your signature. That'll let us know where to start.

·
Registered
3,841 Posts
By axle flip,I think your talking about a SOA, {5.5"lift} if so 31" will look small on it, if you raise it about 2" you can run 31"s.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Nubby55 said:
By axle flip,I think your talking about a SOA, {5.5"lift} if so 31" will look small on it, if you raise it about 2" you can run 31"s.
How can I just do 2"? I'm new to this. Want a bit bigger tire so I figured 31s were big enough. Not gonna be doing much offload but a little and like to be a little bulky if u know what I mean.

·
Oilfield Jeeper
3,294 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
How can I just do 2"? I'm new to this. Want a bit bigger tire so I figured 31s were big enough. Not gonna be doing much offload but a little and like to be a little bulky if u know what I mean.
There are 2" suspension lifts, or if yo uwant to go cheap, you can easily find 2" body lifts. I believe you can use stock shackles and get new leaf springs that will give you a 2" lift.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts