Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So guys for the longest time i had this squeekin noise so i changed my belt and idle pully and it pretty much fixed it. So one morning i start the jeep to warm it up before.work and when i get out to go to work i see long rubber strips under the engine on the ground i pick it up and relize what it is so i stop the engine and look at the belt and its split in half so i change it put on a new one and after starting it after a few seconds this happens. Any pointers?

Attachments

·
Registered
60 Posts
start looking down the sides or your pulleys to see if one is bent or out of alignment with the others. take the belt off and check pulleys by hand, see if they wiggle, maybe run it with belt on and loo at it and see if anything looks out of place. has anything been replace before this was happening or has been like this since you got it?

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No ive replaced the belt once already with no problems i was thinking it might be the ps pully or not tight enough

1 - 4 of 4 Posts