Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Anything is possible. I would look for one that's roughly the right size and has a two peice back. That way rear passengers can get in and out without climbing over the seats or honking the horn with the drivers seat.

Almost anything can be done or built.

I would also get one with a shifter notch in the seat if your running a stick transmission.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I was wondering the opposite, if it was possible to install two front seats in the back. Thought that would be more comfortable, if not entirely practical.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I saw a post on here a while ago where someone did install one front seat in the back. was pretty neat.

·
Registered
142 Posts
I have seen both of them done a guy installed a ranger 60/40 for the front seat it's in the yj three somewhere. And there is a write up from jeep.com where a guy installed the middle rear seat from a explorer for two seats in the rear and they where still able to fold and tumble. I'll look and see if I can find it

·
Registered
142 Posts
Go to the helpful links for yj/cj owners sticky and post #9 has the link for the fold and tumble rear seat mod using explore seats. I'm going to do at as soon as I get the time to go to the junkyard.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts