Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Wheelin' and Dealin'
1,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been thinking about becoming a Supporting Member but I am undecided. I feel like spending a little money and right now my choices are between becoming a Supporting Member or subscribing for a year to Petersen's 4-Wheel & Off-Road. I was just wondering what the benefits of becoming a Supporting Member are.

On a side note- has anybody put their WranglerForum.com sticker they get on their rock rails? I am trying to figure out a place to put mine if I become a supporting member

·
Wheelin' and Dealin'
1,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
become a Supporting Member lol

·
Show Me Your 8008135!
3,660 Posts
Don't have rock rails so can't answer that part...I'm sure there's some perks here and there (like more PM's or something, more space for attachments), but the main perk I got was knowing I supported a site that has helped me learn so much about my vehicle. Plus the stickers I got were a good perk too...lol

·
Wheelin' and Dealin'
1,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
haha I know, I am a big fan of this site. It has helped me out in every way I have needed help. (Jeep wise, not mentally though) I think I am going to become a supporting member..but where to put my nifty little sticker.. :confused:

·
Registered
26,909 Posts
Don't have rock rails so can't answer that part...I'm sure there's some perks here and there (like more PM's or something, more space for attachments), but the main perk I got was knowing I supported a site that has helped me learn so much about my vehicle. Plus the stickers I got were a good perk too...lol
:appl:

·
That WF guy.
21,557 Posts

·
Wheelin' and Dealin'
1,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Jeep Jeep
11 Posts
:punk:

·
Vendor
5,483 Posts
I personally don't care about the stickers and t-shirt deals.

For me it's about participating in a community.

Think of it as an ongoing party you're always invited to, but every once in a great while you need to bring some beer.

·
Premium Member
1,011 Posts
I became a supporting member the first time I saved money by using info I got on this site. The value is in having a lot of experience and knowledge in one friendly place.

·
Wheelin' and Dealin'
1,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I personally don't care about the stickers and t-shirt deals.

For me it's about participating in a community.

Think of it as an ongoing party you're always invited to, but every once in a great while you need to bring some beer.
I like the way you think.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Site seems to ba a "click". Asked about getting my starh head bolts loose and not one reply. Certain others have had this prob lem. Doubt if I ever become a supporting member

·
Registered
908 Posts
Site seems to ba a "click". Asked about getting my starh head bolts loose and not one reply. Certain others have had this prob lem. Doubt if I ever become a supporting member
Your question should have been asked in the yj form and your thread "fear the worst" should be removing bolts or something like that . try the search most questions have been answerd many times no one wants to read .Just start thread after thread with the same question . :doh:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts