Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What kind of lift are are guys running when only going for 2 additional inches? Is there one that's better than the other?

·
Registered
163 Posts
I have the 2inch heavy duty old man emu lift. I love the way it handles. I've had it on a little over a year already with heavy weight bumpers and winch. I have zero complaints with it and very easy to instal

·
Registered
119 Posts
If I could redo mine I would go with an OME or teraflex. Hell even rancho. I have the rough country 2.5". It's great and all but they didn't include all the bolts or the trackbar relocation bracket and that stuck me in a bind for a bit.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I installed a BDS 2" lift and it handles better than stock. It feels more planted. I wanted a lift that replaced the coils since they're known to sag over time, bds fit my needs without breaking the bank.

·
Registered
261 Posts
I have a 2" Rubicon Express budget boost. Came with new shocks and 2" pucks to go on top of the coils. Very happy with it except I wish I would have done a little more research and saw that I wanted bigger than 2". I guess it's just a lesson learned.

image-3363985058.jpg

Bottom is before the 2" top is with the 2". Had no problem with the 31s on stock suspension but definitely don't have any issues now with the 31s

·
Registered
134 Posts
I installed a BDS 2" lift and it handles better than stock. It feels more planted. I wanted a lift that replaced the coils since they're known to sag over time, bds fit my needs without breaking the bank.
Same here. Perfect of my 32s. :thumb:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts