Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for opinions on the best bikini top for a 2011 JKU.

If you can provide a picture and let me know the positives of your recommendation I would appreciate it.

·
Registered
392 Posts
I'm curious as well. My wife wanted to order me one this week for my birthday. After reading all of the reviews, I wound up going with the spiderwebshade. For the money we were wanting to spend, it looked like the best option.
:popcorn:

·
Registered
118 Posts
I love my spiderweb shade. We have a hard top and it has extra grommets where the hard top screws mount from the inside, so we should never have to remove it.

I didn't do much research so I'm not able to give feedback other than w like ours.

Good luck!

·
Registered
93 Posts
Spider Shades are great!

I too would like to find a good bikini top. I had one on my TJ years ago and it was the only top I ran for 9 months out if the year. I can't do that with my Spider Shade.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have a SpiderWebShade, but I found that its big asset also has one drawback. I love the fact that I can leave it on all of the time, so when I pull back my softtop or open up the Freedom panels on my hardtop, I have some protection from the sun (needed here in south Texas in the summer). But, because it fits under the hard or soft tops, it naturally sits lower than they do. I have no problem with headroom with just the hard or soft tops on, but the top of my head rubs against the SpiderWebShade. I hate the feeling and haven't decided if I will keep it or not. A bikini top that offers more headroom like the soft top may be better for me. I haven't shopped for them yet. Are there any out there made of a see-through mesh material like the SpiderWebShade?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts