Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am fixing to order a OZ 50" light bar for my 2014 Unlimited Rubicon, and was wondering what the best mounting brackets people have found are? I saw a video awhile back of one that allowed the wiring to be ran underneath the bracket. Anyone know what brand that might be? Or any good recommendations of brands you have used?

·
Registered
125 Posts
I bought the E-Bay bracket that holds the light bar AND you can order it to hold the pillar lights or without. It costs $99 and it sits pretty flush with the roof which is the look I prefer. Will try to find a pic

·
Registered
2 Posts
bracket types

I bought the E-Bay bracket that holds the light bar AND you can order it to hold the pillar lights or without. It costs $99 and it sits pretty flush with the roof which is the look I prefer. Will try to find a pic
Is there any way you can send me the link to those brackets? and what brand did you use for you 50"?

·
Registered
125 Posts
Is there any way you can send me the link to those brackets? and what brand did you use for you 50"?
Sure, I used the Eyeyourlife 52" lightbar that I bought off of E-bay.
http://www.amazon.com/Eyourlife-300...8&qid=1425435084&sr=8-1&keywords=52+light+bar

I'm very happy with the lightbar for the price I paid and it has great light output. I wouldn't be able to justify a $1000 lightbar for my occasional needs. This fit the bill and it's holding up so far (Parked indoors at night and left outdoors for 9 hours a day while at work)

Here's the bracket:
Jeep Wrangler JK Steel Windshield Mounting Brackets for 50" 52" LED Light Bar | eBay

Good luck!

·
Premium Member
3,647 Posts
Ace Engineering has a nice setup as well and it comes powder coated. 50 Inch A-Pillar Light Mount You can order it with and without integrated tabs for lower a-pillar mounted lights.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts