Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering what everybody's best bargain that they got on Jeep parts is. New or used. I just picked up a brand new set of four Aries Aluminum tube doors for 200.00. Never been out of the box. One thing about Jeep parts, if your patient, somebody will be selling them at a bargain.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,194 Posts
Just picked up a brand new Lange power hoist for $100.. And last summer I snagged a premium twill soft top for $350. There's deals out there, you just have to keep searching.:beerdrinking:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Missed a front bumper with a winch for $25 last weekend by 15 minutes. Someone got a deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
360 Posts
I have gotten a few deals that I thought were pretty good.

1) A couple of years ago I found an ad on a different Jeep forum for five brand new AEV wheels any style and any color for $750. I called the guy and it turns out he had won a voucher for the wheels at a Jeep show and AEV did not make a bolt pattern for his Jeep and he did not want to run adapters. I sent him a deposit of $150 and told him I would like five black AEV Savegre wheels in 17x8.5 with 5.2in Back Space (+10 offset). I also gave him the address of my local tire place and he had them shipped there directly from AEV. As soon as I got the shipping notification I sent him the remaining $600. The wheels normally cost $260 each.

2) On a different Jeep forum there was an ad for an AEV rear differential skid plate (AEV rear slider) for $60. it turned out that the guy only lived about an hour away so I went and picked it up. These cost $280 new.

3) Two years ago I saw an add on facebook for a factory hardtop for a two door for $600. It was three hours away but well worth the drive. Hard tops for two doors are not easy to come by and most used hard tops are at least $1500.

4) About a month ago I saw an ad on facebook for an entire AEV rear bumper set up. It included the rear bumper with water tanks, heavy duty tire carrier, 10 gallon fuel tank, AEV brake light, AEV backup light and two LED backup lights. It was only an hour away and I picked up the whole set up for $1400. This setup would cost over $2600 new.

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
5 old style 5 spoke 18" Sahara wheels for $100. I gave them to a friend to put on his Sahara that he was trading so he could keep his new tires for his new Sahara and I got the set of the optional 7 spoke chrome 18" Sahara wheels from his new one. Had them powder coated matte black for my wife's JKUR.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts