Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's your favorite brand car wash? How about a favorite product for exterior plastics (flares, etc).

Bought the Armor-all car wash kit, and pretty disappointed. :-(

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
I like the ASU car washes that the girls do on Mill Ave. Sorry, Tempe AZ is awesome that way. I do like Meguiars Natural Shine for the interior.

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
Bedline your flares and they will stay forever black and wont fade. You wont need to spent extra money on armor-all.

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
This may be a dumb questions but what does bedline mean?
The stupid question is the one never asked.

'Bedlining' refers to coating it in a heavy duty scratch resistent finish, like pick up truck 'beds' are 'lined' with. It is now available as a roll on or spray on application.

Mothers polishes and waxes.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Turtle wax zip wax, best wash/wax I've used. Straight wash, for me, goes to meguirs as well

·
Premium Member
7,465 Posts
I've recently started trying out Meguiar's products. Their Ultimate Polish and Ultimate Wax make dark colors really shine.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
My kick-ass husband brought this home for me yesterday! He said, "I got you something you're going to LOVE?!?!" I asked, "Ice cream?" He said, "Even better..." and handed me the Meguiar's.

I've become such a Jeep nerd. B-)

image-3484822421.jpg

·
Registered
25 Posts
Zipwax for washing and carbrite wax for a nice shine (an Indiana thing). I use McGuire's on the tires and interior. Oh and I have Xenon flares so I just wax em. They look great.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts