Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
2007 3.8L V6.

Mostly looking for quality brand that'll do well as a DD but take a little beating should i feel the need to punish her.

This is my first jeep and i'm not familiar with what brands are good in the jeep realm.
Thanks!

·
Registered
497 Posts
I put a Centerforce clutch in mine a few months ago. Very happy with the feel and performance. I do tow an go off road with no issues.I did not go with the performance clutch since it seemed like overkill for a stock drivetrain according to their site.

·
Registered
666 Posts
I put a Centerforce clutch in mine a few months ago. Very happy with the feel and performance. I do tow an go off road with no issues.I did not go with the performance clutch since it seemed like overkill for a stock drivetrain according to their site.
Did you use their throwout bearing? I've been hearing a lot who complain about chatter

·
Registered
4 Posts
I am trying to decide between the Omix Ada master and the center force II kits for my 90 YJ with 4.2 and ax-15 any info that anyone has on a + /- of these would be greatly appreciated. And any insight between Crown and Omix Ada for clutch parts.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts