Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
4,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What have you ever gotten off of Craigslist that was one hell of a deal?

I'll start with a rear '05 Rubicon D44 with a stock locker and chromoly shafts. He also gave me the stock axle shafts for the D44's front and rear. The bearings were replaced when reshafted and only have 5k miles on them.

$600 He lived 4 1/2 hours away but was coming my way to visit his son and delivered them to a point 15 minutes from my house.

:dance::punk::dance:

·
Registered
331 Posts
Soft uppers, practically brand new- $100 shipped.
Open box new six speaker sound bar- $85 shipped.
2000 explore 8.8 with new Detroit tru Trac and 4.56 gears - $300. Drove 1hr to pick up.

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Rubicon express bb shocks and spacers. $60. Along with roll bar padding which I sold for $40 so $20 for the lift?

I scrounge cl for deals. Wish I could come across a d44 like that

·
Registered
4,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I just remembered another good one...when my son owned his YJ some chick in Boulder traded her hardtop and full hard doors for his soft top, half doors and $100. I really don't understand people sometimes.

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
I got a hardly used ready to rock Hobart 190 with the cart and all for $500. Also got a Rubihara off Craigslist for a good deal too :). I know there is more stuff that I just can't remember, these are just my favorite two Craigslist finds.

·
Premium Member
156 Posts
Found a guy that bought his brand new JKU with a soft top and wanted a hard top instead. He ordered the hard top the day he took delivery and I bought the soft top from him getting a great deal on a very slightly used OEM top for the 5 or 6 days of good weather we get here and I plan on having the top off a few days in a row.

·
Registered
3,370 Posts
My 2000 TJ from craigslist for $3250.

·
Registered
1 Posts
So Jealous

Not me but my buddy got a full set of 17" Black Rubi wheels and new rubbers (less than 2k miles) for 650. Even had the Tire Pressure Monitor.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Here is something. I found a 2007 wrangler 2 door soft top for 250. That's pretty damn low, I don't need it. But I'm thinking of getting it then reselling. What do you guys think.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts