Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,136 Posts
Another vote for Husky, they've been in my Jeep since 1998 and still are in good shape.

·
Premium Member
7,920 Posts
I bought Quadratec about a year or 2 ago for my TJ--I am getting Husky for the JK---nuff said. I won't buy from Quadratec anymore.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Not even close.....Tried them all and Weathertech are the easiest to care for and clean and they fit perfect.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
just orders the husky liners off ebay cant wait to get them. quadratec is a rip off the way they charge for shipping

·
Registered
112 Posts
My experience so far:

Husky Liners: nice, but kinda "smooth"....not a deep tread pattern, so won't keep crud away from your feet.

Quadratec "Ultimate" / Rugged Ridge liners: great deep tread pattern, nice looking..........but suffer from warping on the sides. I had a set for one day and returned them.....the warped look would drive me nuts.

Rhino-lining: this is a great option and many people do it........BUT.....you lose your engine heat-blocking carpet. My '98 was rhino-lined by the previous owner and came to me that way, but here in Texas the engine heat was cooking my feet/legs....VERY uncomfortable. I added some Reflectix and carpet back in (front only) and it made a HUGE difference.

Currently I'm just using some heavy duty mats I bought at Sams Club for $19. Not great, but they fit ok and are color-matched (tan) with my Sahara carpet.

Mike

1 - 20 of 23 Posts