Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've done my share of digging through the internet but thought I'd ask here to see if anyone had any good websites that don't usually pop up on google. So what's your favorite and why?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
6,518 Posts
straight to the manufacturers for most stuff.

Savvy, Currie, UCF, Metal Cloak, Zone, BDS, etc.

4lowparts.com has a lot of high quality stuff as well

cant stand all of the marketing and advertising from places like quardratec and 4 wheel parts, but sometimes they have the best prices.

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
x2. First know what you want to achieve and what parts are needed to get there. Then find the best price from where ever you can get it. Don't let a retail site tell you what you need or else you will end up with a RE long arm kit. Research for yourself and understand how things work.

4lowparts is unusual in that they have close ties to some of the best designers and manufacturers in the industry

·
Registered
628 Posts
I tend to buy most of my stuff through Amazon. With Prime, the Currie CE-9900 Antirock Front Sway Bar Kit is $373.10 while 4lowparts.com shows the same part for $399. In years past, I would buy from small local shops, but these days nobody keeps parts in stock and they have to order them. Amazon (Prime) tends to beat their prices and shipping times, plus the rebate on most purchases.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts