Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have a few heels now in the family. I want to put on a small lift on one but I want it done correct. Anybody recommend someone that fits the bill in the houma / New Orleans area?

·
Registered
209 Posts
I'm not sure of too many people in the NO area, but I got mine done in Prairieville Searchers. Great people and answered all my questions. They specialize in Jeeps.

·
Registered
209 Posts
AEV 3.5" lift with 35" BFG KM2 and a smittybilt tire carrier for the time being. They are the ones that sold me on AEV. Glad I did. It's been an awesome lift, especially on my daily driver. I installed the rest of my stuff; AEV front bumper, Trucklite headlights, Kongo Cage rack, 30" lightbar, and N-Fab steps.

·
Registered
209 Posts
I like them a lot. I have about 40,000 miles on them and still have at least 50% tread left. I do a 5 tire rotation every oil change. The only down side is they are fairly loud. Not as loud as the mud grapplers I had on my Z71 though.

·
Registered
2,310 Posts
my buddies over are auto empire can hook you up, they do lifts, lowering kits, wheel and tires pretty much anything you can do to a vehicle they can do it

·
Registered
2,310 Posts
Dave is one of the owners I believe, not really sure. but Donovan Brogle is the mechanic over there who will actually be the one installing the lift.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts