Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
Just purchased a 2014 jeep wrangler willy wheeler. Can anyone recommend a reliable soft top which is functional? I would like to be able to remove the driver/ passenger area roof quickly and not have to worry about rain soaking my car. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Greg

·
Registered
2,253 Posts
Search the classified here or Craigslist for a take off factory soft top. They usually go for decent money and the fit is excellent. They will also have the Sunrider function, so you can open the top just above your head without having to put it all the way down.

·
ExtremeTerrain.com Sponsoring Vendor
6,005 Posts
Hey guys,
Just purchased a 2014 jeep wrangler willy wheeler. Can anyone recommend a reliable soft top which is functional? I would like to be able to remove the driver/ passenger area roof quickly and not have to worry about rain soaking my car. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Greg
Greg,

Wilson makes a good point. A lot of people get dual tops from the factory and sell their soft top. If you can't find one for sale, The Bestop Supertop has the hardware and software you need to get a soft top on your Jeep. Let me know if you have any questions or if you'd like a quote!

-Ryan

·
Registered
244 Posts
I love my Supertop. They're pricey, but I didn't want a frameless top.
Any particular reason why? I'm still deciding between a traditional soft top ( currently have the Freedom HardTop, so would need to buy all the necessary equipment to switch to a soft top, which makes it expensive..) & the frameless soft top. Can't decide if I like them or not...

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
I heard people have a hard time getting a trektop on without an extra person...I knew I could get a framed top up on my own. I also park the Jeep outside, so if I need to throw the top up I want to know that I've got everything in place already...I don't store anything in it, since it'll either disappear with human help or it'll blow away in the wind. If I know I'm not going to need the top for a few days, it takes about 45 seconds to remove (if it's already collapsed). I have a velcro strap for each side that I wrap around the two bars of the frame (just to hold it together while I carry it), pop the quick release knob on each side, and that's it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts