Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello i purchased a wrangler unlimited mountain edition and already feel its time to upgrade. i figure i want 35x12.50xr18 and am looking for the best mud tire for my DD and want them to be true to size.... i am trying to narrow down my choices but cant decide...
thanks cameron

·
Premium Member
4,392 Posts
are you upgrading rims too? the stock mountain rims are 17 inches so you might want a 35x 12.50x R17

·
Registered
8,554 Posts
Wait, 35" tires? Will they fit without a lift? I always thought 33s were the biggest you could go without lifting.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
no im am lifting it as well sorry for the lack of detail... i am getting the 3.5in aev premium

·
Registered
5,140 Posts
I think BFG measure 34.5

Pitbull tires are supposed to run true to size...a 35" tire measures 35". They are not cheap tires though.

·
Registered
361 Posts
KM2'S!!!!!!! THERE AWESOME! They throw as much mud as the super swamped tsl's I used to run but they don't wear anywhere near as fast. Work awesome for crawling so I've heard, and I know they work great on wet roads.

·
Registered
9,914 Posts
:cool: Hankook Dynapros The LT295/75x16 is a 33" tire that measures 33.2" installed-and thats with a 16x8" wheel !

Not many can do that

:rofl::rofl: JIMBO

1 - 8 of 8 Posts