Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I am looking to make a purchase of wheels and tires - Fuel wheels 20x12 on Toyo Open Country R/T's 35/13.50x20. I know this is a highly competitive market and was wondering where I might find the best place to get them as a package, (with tire pressure sensors, mounted, balanced and shipped to me) for the best price?

Any recommendations? I'd prefer to use forum vendors if possible. Thanks very much in advance!!

-jp

·
Registered
3,073 Posts
I used Discount Tire Direct. Great people, great prices, great service. Call and get a quote, they will cheapen prices from what is shown online.

·
Super Moderator
10,670 Posts
^ X 2

I've been using Discount Tire for years; no need to go elsewhere.

The staff at my local shop knows me, takes care of my rotations, patches and rebalancing for free, and treats me well.

·
Do not fear the Blubicon
708 Posts
Up to $320 off wheel and tire packages right now at Discount Tire Direct, through Monday the 15th of February. President's Day sale. Call in for an additional Wrangler Forum discount!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks very much everyone.....unfortunately Discount Tire doesn't seem to carry Fuel Wheels. Will definitely check them for tires though!
@jeremy....PM sent. Thanks!!

·
Registered
568 Posts
Planning on going with Tire Rack soon. Only downside is the shipping, but they are the fastest.

Discount Tire Direct is always appealing but they don't carry the wheels I want and their "savings" are always mail in rebates which are more annoying to deal with. Getting back cash on a prepaid visa doesn't seem like saving money to me IMO

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Good thread. Want new wheels (black) and tires. Was kind of at on some take-off's, but really want some 33" tires...will look around

·
Premium Member
2,826 Posts
Got Nine trucks and Two Jeeps running tires from Discount tire. Would not go anywhere else. Their tire warranty, lifetime balance, free repairs, free rotations, not to mention the great deals at original purchase. They also double torque lug nuts with snap on equipment. Very hard to beat.

·
Registered
156 Posts
I bought Fuel Wheels from DTD back in Nov. Got them cheaper than anywhere else. Give them a call if you haven't. They sell many brands besides the ones they show on the website. Good Luck.

·
Super Moderator
23,754 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts