Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
6,340 Posts

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Got mine from Marcus at RiverCityOffroad.com. I don't know if they are the cheapest, but he was great to work with and was cheaper than some other places I checked.

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Got an X-Factor 3.5 from Jason at krawl off road. Got a great deal with another 10% off as a valentines special.

·
Registered
304 Posts
I got mine from Northridge 4x4, they have great prices and offer a 10% forum discount as well.

·
Registered
6,158 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
I ended up going with Allen as well. Order now though, RK is apparently backed up with orders. Still waiting on mine to get here.

·
Vendor
6,014 Posts
I am going with the RockKrawler mid arm flex kit but. Just looking for the best price or deal on the web or even a vendor here on the site that's good.

Thanks
We have the Rock Krawler 3.5" Mid Arm Flex Kit and I'd be happy to get you a quote if you're interested. We always like to take care of our friends on the forums! Let me know if you have questions or would like that quote.

-Ryan

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yeah I want to help the vendors here on the site rather then going somewhere that doesn't support the site. I will probably be ordering after Easter. I did see that Krawl has the ACE rear bumper/tire carrier I want also. May just see what kind of deal I can get with getting both the lift and the bumper.

·
Premium Member
823 Posts
I bought mine thru Jason at Krawl Off-Road. Super guy to deal with. Highly recommend.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Since this thread is about rock krawler and where to purchase i figure i would ask in here. currently need front springs due to some major sagging. I am going to get the front 2.5 RK springs (the back has no sag and has 2.5 in TF spacers). will i need for spring retainers for when i run disconnected?

·
Super Moderator
53,785 Posts
Since this thread is about rock krawler and where to purchase i figure i would ask in here. currently need front springs due to some major sagging. I am going to get the front 2.5 RK springs (the back has no sag and has 2.5 in TF spacers). will i need for spring retainers for when i run disconnected?
What are you running for weight up front ?
How long are your front shocks. Over 10" I would recommend lower spring retainers.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts