Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Decided against the rear sensors....any idea where the best place to purchase the NavPick and center mounted backup camera from for a 2012 JKU? Seems like the install is pretty easy...

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I meant Nav Lockpick...is Coastal tech the only place to order it from, or is there another option out there?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
does anyone have detailed installation instructions with the the 730N radio? Also, what have you used for rear facing cameras?

·
Premium Member
649 Posts

·
Registered
552 Posts
sending someone to that thread is like sending someone to a slow painful death...

the CHR550 comes with clear instructions...very easy to set up with the 730n. as far as rear cams, there are a ton out there, but the ones that coastaletech sells are pretty good. There are plenty of others available on ebay, too.

·
Premium Member
649 Posts
sending someone to that thread is like sending someone to a slow painful death...

the CHR550 comes with clear instructions...very easy to set up with the 730n. as far as rear cams, there are a ton out there, but the ones that coastaletech sells are pretty good. There are plenty of others available on ebay, too.
I agree, but in this case, the link goes right to where the camera discussion starts so it isn't like I was telling the person to start reading through hundreds of posts. There are also some install pictures for the backup camera and some discussions about types of cameras. :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts