Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What dealerships do you guys think have the best prices in the country?

I have been looking at the prices on the websites for Lustine Jeep and Koon's Jeep in VA and cant get over the prices. The best I can figure is they are right around 10% off invoice price or 15% off MSPR.

I cant seem to find anyone around here that will come close to those prices.

Are there special pricing incentives for different areas of the country?

Are there other dealerships out there offering similar deals?

Thanks!

·
Registered
527 Posts
What dealerships do you guys think have the best prices in the country? I have been looking at the prices on the websites for Lustine Jeep and Koon's Jeep in VA and cant get over the prices. The best I can figure is they are right around 10% off invoice price or 15% off MSPR. I cant seem to find anyone around here that will come close to those prices. Are there special pricing incentives for different areas of the country? Are there other dealerships out there offering similar deals? Thanks!
You have to read the fine print. Some dealers list a price online and they don't mention that price is with a 3000 trade in credit, currently have to be leasing a jeep and be in the military.

·
Super Moderator
10,660 Posts
Here in So Calif, Huntington Beach CDJR usually has the lowest advertised prices, but that doesn't mean you can't get a good deal elsewhere.

I have found the best deal is that prior model year leftover Jeep some dealer is desperate to unload.

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Shoot for 10% off msrp, anything on top of that you can haggle is just gravy!

·
Registered
62 Posts
If you are trading in a vehicle for a jeep, colorado is pretty sweet. You only pay sales tax on the difference.

For example I traded in my 2010 Tacoma for $16,500 on a $37,500 jeep, so I only paid sales tax on $21,000. In California you'd be paying sales tax on $37,500

·
Registered
225 Posts
I'm in Va and shopped both those dealers when I bought last summer. The fine print means you have to qualify for all available rebates. You have to be a blind farmer who's in the military to get those prices. There was not a significant difference in price between any of the Va. dealers I shopped.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the feedback on the VA dealers.... maybe its not going to be worth a cross country drive. I will have to make sure to get a locked in price before doing any traveling.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Thanks for the feedback on the VA dealers.... maybe its not going to be worth a cross country drive. I will have to make sure to get a locked in price before doing any traveling.
I just closed a deal with Koons on Friday for a Willys Unlimited . 7% below invoice plus the military discount. Very painless and via email.

·
Registered
47 Posts
One thing about Koon's is their WOW price does not include the destination fee. MSRP does. You have to look closely at the prices they have online. I couldn't get a very good deal out of them through email but I know others have.

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Here in So Calif, Huntington Beach CDJR usually has the lowest advertised prices, but that doesn't mean you can't get a good deal elsewhere.

I have found the best deal is that prior model year leftover Jeep some dealer is desperate to unload.
San Diego Jeep.........got mine for 14% under MSRP

Reactions: furmother

·
Registered
60 Posts
One thing about Koon's is their WOW price does not include the destination fee. MSRP does. You have to look closely at the prices they have online. I couldn't get a very good deal out of them through email but I know others have.
I got the deal through their DC Group Buy via JG. They offer 7% below plus TTL and a $599 processing fee. You're right though about dealers and their Internet pricing. It can be very misleading. Usually that's every rebate available, including ones you will never qualify for.

·
Registered
88 Posts
says RIGHT on the ad that price includes ALL available rebates. Exactly my point.
As per all the dealers in South West Florida, Jeep Wranglers have no rebates, special deals or discounted financing!!! I managed to get 6% under the MSRP.

Most of the local commercials show great discounts with the entire fleet of Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep vehicles in the background but when you inquire, they will tell you Wranglers are too hot of a commodity and are not included.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Quotes

I'm happy to provide a quote to anyone who is looking, our reputation is excellent. I don't play games, I'm just straight forward to the point.

We are located in Tysons Corner, VA. I won't get gimmicky not my style.

[email protected]

3rd Largest Wrangler Dealership in the Country

·
Registered
349 Posts
One thing to keep in mind is that some of state dealers have less incentive to sell to non-local people due to their allocation formulas from Jeep. I flew to Oklahoma City last year to buy a new JKUR, and the deal strangely changed overnight and when I got their they wouldn't honor the price we negotiated. A sales girl told me about how they are discouraged to sell out of state because their allocation of Jeeps will shift to where people actually live who are buying them (allegedly). I ended up getting the best deal 10 miles from home after I wasted a couple hundred dollars on plane tickets.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Erica at Koons. Pleasure to deal with.

·
Registered
582 Posts
I got the deal through their DC Group Buy via JG. They offer 7% below plus TTL and a $599 processing fee. You're right though about dealers and their Internet pricing. It can be very misleading. Usually that's every rebate available, including ones you will never qualify for.
I worked with Nader M. to get the 7% below invoice through Koons' group buy. I drove nearly five hours (about 300 miles) from eastern N.C. to get that deal, and it was the best buying experience I have ever had with a vehicle, new or used.

This was last April, and my wife had not yet seen a Tank in person. When I took her to the local dealership to look at one, the salesmen, obviously, were all over me. When I told them I had a deal lined up in northern Virginia, one of them said, "Koons?"

"Yep."

"Oh," he chuckled, immediately backing off. "We can't touch their prices."

I got the same story from about a dozen dealers in the area as I called all over this part of the state looking for someone who could match Koons.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts