Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

Registered
I spent a good deal of time talking with the Method rep at the Bantam festival this summer and was very impressed. Level 8 also has a brand new "Pro" line out that had some neat features, like 2 valve stems for quicker air-down. But, I ended up with a set of Raceline Monsters. They are spendy, but freakin sweet.

Registered
Hutchinson Rock Monsters on my rig.

They come in 15s or 17s and are a two-piece wheel which I honestly prefer. It makes it easier, IMO, to change the tires on my own. No need for a bead breaker like you would need with a one-piece wheel. Also, I like the look of them and they're not on every single rig on the planet like a lot of others (cough cough *racelines* cough cough)

EDIT: just noticed the post on top of mind said he went with Racelines! :lmao: BRB I gotta go pry my foot from my mouth. :pc-ouch:

Registered
I like the Rock Monsters alot. I think those will be on my jeep someday.
Been my "dream wheels" since I first saw them on IdahoJeep's rig from jeepforum. I was lucky and found these used and after the sale of the tires that came on them and my old wheels I was only into the set of 5, with a full sized spare, for ~$400. :bop:

Registered
I'm hunting for beadlocks as well. Curious to see what others say. When I went to Easter jeep Safari this year almost every trail I did someone in the group had the ATX also seen them on the trails in Colorado a few times. The guys I spoke with that had them said they picked the ATX because the bolts were sunken in and didn't take trail damage and the bolts are also bigger diameter then most others.

Registered
Rock Monsters are on my list for the spring time upgrades when I put my 35"s back on. They are $$ but currently my favorite wheel out there. Just have to decide on argent or brushed silver.

Registered
On the high end it's hard to argue with the Hutchisons but right behind them I would consider the Poison Spyders and the Walker Evans. Lookwise the Spyders are my favorites. I've had a set of Centerlines on a truck but I don't think they make in 5 on 5.

Registered
On the high end it's hard to argue with the Hutchisons but right behind them I would consider the Poison Spyders and the Walker Evans. Lookwise the Spyders are my favorites. I've had a set of Centerlines on a truck but I don't think they make in 5 on 5.
My initial wheel pick was the Walker Evans, but then i stumbled on the Hutchies. One thing with the hutchinson wheels is the extreme ease of changing tires.

Registered
How many people get away with driving with these on the road? I' love the look and wonder if I can get away with them on a DD.

Registered
OMF have a nice selection of beadlocks too , i believe you can have them mounted to your existing wheels as well as just buying complete setups from them ..I have been running omf wheels on my atv's for years and have stood the test of time far as im concerned....

1 - 20 of 25 Posts