Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just started looking into roof racks for my TJ. The problem I am running into is that I have LED tail lights and I notice that alot of the racks mount to the factory tail light bolts. or have some kind of necessary connection there. I noticed those are mostly the ones that fold back to allow for the top to come down but I have a Rampage frameless top so theres no need for it to fold back. Just wondering if you folks know off hand if there are any racks that mount into the rear frame? It can be a permanent mount, I dont have to remove it for any reason. Thx for the help, I did a search but couldnt find answers to my specific question.

·
Registered
198 Posts
i've been looking for roof racks for a while now too, so far the gobi ranger is the one for me, just waiting until i have enough loot to blow on it. everything ive read on them the owners have no complaints on em. pricey though but i think they have the best look and seem really solid. it folds back and i know you dont need that but who knows what upgrades/mods you will end up doing in the future.

i think the garvin wilderness expedition rack would also be an option for you

1 - 2 of 2 Posts