Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for suggestions on the best aftermarket seat heaters to install in my 2016. I read a lot of posts suggesting the Check Corp seat heaters for $219 at Quadratec. It is the 3-piece kit.
Any other suggestions?

·
Premium Member
488 Posts
I just picked these up. Easy install and they work really well. can't beat the cost of <$40 for 2 seats.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just picked these up. Easy install and they work really well. can't beat the cost of <$40 for 2 seats.
I was looking at Amazon/Ebay versions earlier. I am curious why there is such price difference between these and the product from Check Corp. Does anyone know if there is that much of a quality difference?

·
Premium Member
488 Posts
I was looking at Amazon/Ebay versions earlier. I am curious why there is such price difference between these and the product from Check Corp. Does anyone know if there is that much of a quality difference?
Can't really comment on the quality of the ones on ebay vs amazon, but the ones i got had good reviews. The install was easy: (since i put it on top of the seat and below my trek armor covers), run the wires and hook to a 12v source with the attached inline fuse. It's only been about 2 weeks, but i'm happy. On high, they get really warm!

·
Registered
535 Posts
I have been very happy with the quality of the water proof version of the Warmseats by Cobra Heat. Pretty straight forward install, and plenty of heat, quickly.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts