Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Bday is in a week and a half. My honey is spoiling me. What mod for under 500 should I do?

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Guess that depends on what you've done already. Could do one big mod like fenders or budget boost type lift... or a bunch of smaller mods like skid plates and roll bar nets.

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
3 [email protected] $300, $100 liquor, $70 tent, $30 food, and a nice spot out in the woods,,,,,,,,

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Just me, but I'd probably go for one $300 hooker. Inflation has really done a number on what you can get for $100.
One hooker for $300? Heck no. Its a buyers market. You can get 3 for $300 if your a smooth talker......:thumb:

·
Premium Member
649 Posts
You can get an onboard air system mounted under the hood using an ARB compressor for less than $500.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
not sure if your Jeep is a Rubicon or not, but I just got ACE sliders and some take off rubicon rock rails for under $500.

·
Bazinga!
1,180 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,227 Posts
If it were me I would list out all the mods I want to do tothe Jeep with costs. Then either pick those that you can do for under $500 or throw the money in a mod jar until you have enough for what you want :thumb:

By the way I did this and i'm looking for donations, my mod jar is about $3000 short :D

·
Bazinga!
1,180 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts