Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Theres lots of choices and lots of opinions.
What 3.5 -4.5 lifts are the best for a 2003 TJ as a trail jeep as well as driver?
Curry
Teraflex
Rubicon Express
Rock crawler
....others that are any better?
Thanks

·
Registered
617 Posts
I'm going with the Metal Cloak 3.5" (with OME shocks), putting it on hopefully this weekend/next week, if my plans work out.

·
Registered
8,397 Posts
Currie/Savy and Metal Cloak are the top two. The other's on your list are not even close in comparison.

:beerdrinking:

·
Registered
290 Posts
I used Skyjacker. I hear them are Rubicon express are "budget" for a once a year play toy. If i had the $$ I would have gone with Metal Cloak or BDS. Those two have the best warranties.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Ive got the MetalCloak 3.5" ARB edition. If you do the research into MetalCloak you'll see why their one of the best choices you can make.3
TJ/LJ Wrangler 3.5" Long Travel Short-Arm Suspension System, ARB Edition uses the Old Man Emu Nitrocharger Sports
I've done a bunch of research and decided on Metalcloak. I haven't purchased springs yet and I'm not sure if I'm going to use their dual rate springs or not. Currie as previously mentioned make a great product as well.

·
Registered
387 Posts
I'm going with the Metal Cloak 3.5" (with OME shocks), putting it on hopefully this weekend/next week, if my plans work out.
I just installed a MC short arm kit with OME Shocks and I also replaced all my steering components. I did the ZJ upgrade to the steering components with a an OME stabilizer.

I was very impressed with everything to say the least. I just have to adjust all my arms a little more. Order an SYE and shaft then it hits the alignment shop.

I need to post my build thread as I did take pictures.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts