Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will give a bit of a back story so bear with me. I had an '04 Rubicon that I absolutly loved. It had a 4in RC short arm lift with 35s on it and rode so rough on the road I had to get rid of it. (along with some other issues) Please dont respond with "its a jeep" or anything like that. I threw out my back trying go get birds ready to drop warheads on foreheads. My back started to flare up again with it. I bought a 2012 jku sport for my wife, and it rides just fine. I really want one for myself, but cant afford to jk payments

My question: Can if I put good coil overs (like Kings) and a good lift with long arms, can I get the ride quality of a JK on road and keep decent off road performance out of a TJ?

If so, any suggestions on lift/coilover combo for about 4"in total lift with 35's.

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
From what I have read, coilovers can be very soft and offer a great ride. Kings are top notch too. You might also want to look into buying an aftermarket seat with more support for your back or maybe just some pads for proper lumbar support. Long arms will have a softer ride and a set of coilovers should really help a lot.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts