Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is horrible my top rips and they say they can't do anything about it.. lol has anyone had any luck with them

·
Registered
864 Posts
Actually it was bought from Quadratec, I called Bestop they told me atbwould be no problem to get replaced, to call Quadratec. The Bestop rep told me if I had any probpems to thell them I spoke to her. I called Quadratec and they shipped out a replacement and a pickup for the damaged one that day. Bestop was happily standing behind their warranty and ready to help if the vendor failed, which they didn't. So kudos to both Bestop and Quadratec! I haven't heard much but complaints recently for them, but you are more l ok likely the hear the bad than good.

·
Registered
571 Posts
I posted last week about my experience with my Sail Cloth soft top for my YJ. I bought the Jeep two months ago and the previous owner had just bought the new top the week prior.
During our first rain the top leaked. The water literally soaked through the top as if it had never been made waterproof. I called them, gave them the receipt information and emailed a picture and three days later I had a completely new top at my house with a return label to send the defective one back.
I didnt even have to work hard to get them to do it...
I do understand how a rip could be considered damage which would not be covered under warranty.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Then you also don't know how old it is!! No point complaining as it could be a ten year old top!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts