Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Best value as in cheap but doesn't suck? Hankook Dynapros should be on the short list. Don't forget to factor in the size you want. A 35 on a 15 inch wheel is cheaper than a 33 on a 17 inch wheel.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Best value as in cheap but doesn't suck? Hankook Dynapros should be on the short list. Don't forget to factor in the size you want. A 35 on a 15 inch wheel is cheaper than a 33 on a 17 inch wheel.

Ah yes sorry looking for 35x12.50x17, really don't mean cheap just the most expensive isn't always the best value. Idk if that makes sense it does in my head lol.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Fuel Gripper M/T's. Got them on my JKU with 3" lift and really like them. Aggressive look, low road noise.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Mastercraft courser mxt. For that price it's almost worth buying 15 inch wheels. But 17s aren't bad either. Kelly safari tsr in 315/70r17 don't look bad either. List below is mxts at tread depot

Attachments

·
Registered
66 Posts
I'll second the Kelly Safari TSR. I'm on my second set and will buy a third. Good looking tire which goes on rocks, mud and snow great. Very inexpensive compared to the bigger brands. Now, their not as stout as a Nitto, but they're half the price...

·
Registered
509 Posts
Kanati Mud Hogs. Get them at Sam's. Going with 315/75-16, $194 each. My neighbor is a rural mail carrier, drives on about 80 miles of gravel each day. She has about 10,000 miles on hers so far, and they hardly look worn at all (just dirty). Figured I'd give them a try. I have around 45,000 on my stock Goodrich MT's, thought if I could get that from the Mud Hogs I'd be doing OK.

Mud Hog | Kanati Tires

1 - 7 of 7 Posts