Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tried PM, tried email. Kinda wanted to spend some money with those guys but I'm not exactly feeling like this is the start I was hoping for. Am I better to just call one of their locations and get whomever answers or wait for a response from our forum member?

·
Premium Member
12,478 Posts
If you're not getting a response, call them. There's no forum etiquette that governs the situation. I'm impatient. I PM'd a vendor once with a list of items I wanted...got a response 5 days later.

Stuff was already on the way by then. Too bad. Simple Darwinism. :D

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you're not getting a response, call them. There's no forum etiquette that governs the situation. I'm impatient. I PM'd a vendor once with a list of items I wanted...got a response 5 days later.

Stuff was already on the way by then. Too bad. Simple Darwinism. :D
Hard to argue that logic. Guess I just saw so many posts from him that it would be an easy connection to make here. Appreciate your comments, thanks.

·
Premium Member
12,478 Posts
Hard to argue that logic. Guess I just saw so many posts from him that it would be an easy connection to make here. Appreciate your comments, thanks.
Sometimes we forget those guys have lives, too.

I have $$, so I can indulge my impatience. :D

It probably would be worth it to wait...how long is up to you. Good luck! :thumb:

·
Registered
609 Posts
I'd give them a call. I did PM DTD before and they were actually pretty quick to respond, but they directed me to their rep Pat at ext. 51878... he was really helpful, talked me through all the stuff which was good considering it's all pretty new to me. I'd definitely recommend him if you're looking for someone to vouch for their customer experience.

DTD number is (888) 459-4080

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'd give them a call. I did PM DTD before and they were actually pretty quick to respond, but they directed me to their rep Pat at ext. 51878... he was really helpful, talked me through all the stuff which was good considering it's all pretty new to me. I'd definitely recommend him if you're looking for someone to vouch for their customer experience.

DTD number is (888) 459-4080
Thanks! Took this advice, called and got Wyatt on the phone and he got me all squared up with some 15" MB72s and GY Duratrac 33x12.5s. $100 Better price than I was going to pay for some steelies AND I'll have them here to install on Friday. Gotta say I'm stoked about getting them

Now someone please buy my wheels/tires I have listed in the classifieds. Even if I feel like I've spent prison time afterwards, I am willing to be pretty accommodative on my price!!!

Thanks for the help here too, appreciate it.

·
Registered
609 Posts
I ordered that exact same set, got my MB72s in matte black. And mine are also being put on first thing Friday morning. Can't wait!

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I ordered that exact same set, got my MB72s in matte black. And mine are also being put on first thing Friday morning. Can't wait!
Awesome, looks you and I are starting a "look what I did this Friday" thread to show off our new goods, huh?

·
Registered
609 Posts
namasste said:
Awesome, looks you and I are starting a "look what I did this Friday" thread to show off our new goods, huh?
Haha I've been mentally preparing myself for that thread all week!

·
Registered
4,885 Posts
could be on vaca or something...

when i shot discount a pm i had a message back the next day and had my order placed a couple days later.

Lookin forward to the pics when you've got everything mounted though...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts