Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys and gals, what's the best ways to make the inside of your jeep look better? What modifications and add ons are the best way? I love my jeep, and I understand they are suppose to be off road and rugged. I also use mine as a daily driver, and need to make it look a little bit nicer on the inside. Other than regular maintenance, vacuuming, wiping, etc, how can I make it look neater and cleaner?

Shoot us some pics!

·
Registered
180 Posts
bed line the floorboards, theres a post on here somewhere about painting parts of the interior, i think its titled.. Dont like your interior? change it.... search for it. Theres a lot of little stuff you can do new seats is always cool, but expensive

·
Registered
187 Posts
A Lot you can do. All kind's of replacment seats, carpets, consoles, and accecories available. Try all the usual sources - Quadratec, Morris4x4, 4wd hardware, JC Whitney, Etc.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Carpet rplcmnt

I have a 84 YJ:thumb: and was needing to replace the carpet.:banghead: I tried loosening and couple (back seat) floor bolts and got quite a scretching sound,:angel: I just wanted to find out are there (backing) bolts welded to the under carrage?:angel:

Thanks for your time,
wsk503

·
Registered
483 Posts
change to colored leds behind gages may be some white faces

·
Registered
180 Posts
I have a 84 YJ:thumb: and was needing to replace the carpet.:banghead: I tried loosening and couple (back seat) floor bolts and got quite a scretching sound,:angel: I just wanted to find out are there (backing) bolts welded to the under carrage?:angel:

Thanks for your time,
wsk503
I dont think they're welded, at least on mine they werent, they were just screwed in right to the floor... But, mine were stripped and i had to put backing bolts to keep the back seat in place, so maybe yours were stripped and the PO put bolts on it... if there was a PO.

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
There's a lot of things you can do to the interior to make it more you. Change the carpet (or install new carpet altogether), new center console, new seats and sliders, new dash color, a better audio system, courtesy LED lights under the dash, LED gauge lights, maybe a better steering wheel- anything that floats your boat, the possibilities with the interior are limitless.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts