Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
660 Posts
Two and a half years later and I'm still kicking myself for not getting Baja Yellow. Detonator Yellow was also great.

Reactions: OlYellerTJ

·
Registered
3,573 Posts
me: Tank (2015)
wife: Hydro Blue (2016)

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Cosmos Blue is the one color I'd trade in for today.

·
Premium Member
331 Posts
Like them all

All the colors are cool in their own way - problem is some of the limited/special editions have slightly limited color options. E.g. we could have "gone bold" with HyperGreen but it wasn't available in the Recon.

·
Registered
‘17 JKU Big Bear
496 Posts
I kick myself every time I see a hydro blue. Love that color! Would also like to see jeep green or natural green offered again

·
Registered
2008 Jeep Wrangler JK
403 Posts
Loved the black; but, when a hail storm destroyed it, I had the chance to change. I opted to go with Toyota's 'Sandstorm.' Makes it a one-of-a-kind, and a conversation starter.

Attachments

·
Registered
197 Posts
I use to hate obnoxiously loud colors like orange or bright green on cars because I thought they attracted too much attention, and coming from sports cars, that is a big no no. But now, I am digging the hyper green everytime I see it. If I was buying another jeep, I would go hypergreen or hydro blue. Or white. I am also a stickler for the classics and I love white vehicles.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Mango Tango. Also a huge fan of Crush. I like a lot of the colors Jeep comes out with. The old Jade color they did on TJs I really love too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
12,716 Posts
In the car business we say "There's an ass for every seat". Each of us has a favorite (or two) vehicle colors. My wifes Cadillac is black on black. I like that combo best on Cadillacs and other luxury cars.
I painted my old YJ orange. My F-150 is white with orange two-tone.

Just sayin' what I think is the "best" color for a Jeep, another Jeeper might hate.

I think Jeep gecko is fugly but they seem to sell a bunch of them. Someone must like that color.

If there was a "best" color then the manufacturers would paint them all that color.

If I were to order a new Rubicon, it would be Red, just goes to show that tastes change.

Good luck, L.M.

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
i love the hydro blue, still wish my jeep was that color, but it still looks awesome none the less.

1 - 20 of 89 Posts