Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

81 - 86 of 86 Posts

·
dirt road inspector
2,969 Posts
Man... why is this discussion still going on? There is one single best JK model. It's the Rubicon Recon offered in 2018 and maybe 2019. That's it.
The original question was "best year JK?" Why do these threads always turn into "my model is better than your lesser model"?
With that being said, is there a Rubicon Recon 2019 JK?

·
Registered
57 Posts
The original question was "best year JK?" Why do these threads always turn into "my model is better than your lesser model"?
I agree. It drives me nuts when everyone tries to justify their own rig choice, as if any Wrangler cold approach the vast awesomeness that is the 2015 JKU Rubicon. In Sunset Orange.

There was not a model year 2019 JK, although the 2018 models were sold well into 2019. I know a number of sites speak as if there was a 2019, but the last JK (white 2018 JKUR) was built on in Toledo, on April 27, 2018.

·
Registered
5,251 Posts
The best one is the one in my garage. Don’t know about the others.

·
Registered
957 Posts
YOP is irrelevant, I bet in 18 the best assemblers were moved to JL assembly line and the rookies where assembling JKs :)

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
I don't have a Recon. I'm just saying it's empirically the best JK. Let's not care about what you or I have. Tell me something about some other year/model that makes it better than the Recon?

81 - 86 of 86 Posts