Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have it and I use it constantly at night for our apartment complex's irrigation and random Florida rain. It takes 3 minutes to put on and has barely puddled even under a 2 inch thunderstorm. With your full doors on you have to make a bit more of an effort when cinching the straps. Overall it has been excellent and a lifesaver

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks verticutter. Does the soft top have to be COMPLETELY off the Jeep for it to work?

·
Registered
3 Posts
No. It's not perfect but the straps are pretty adjustable and you can make it work to do what you want, very rarely do I end up looking like the pics, but I also have had zero water in my jk, so I'm happy

·
Registered
18 Posts
I'm in Florida also and I've been using this cover for about a year. Works great overnight to keep morning dew, rain, pollen and cats/critters out.

I don't think it fits with the soft top up (haven't tried), but when it's folded down it fits pretty well, maybe a little snug. I haven't taken my doors off yet so I don't know how snug it will be around the door opening, but it seems like it'll be fine.

The quality seems good, no problems at the seams or elsewhere so far. I was worried the light color might look dirty after a while, but it still looks new. I wipe mine down with a towel in the mornings before taking it off to get all the water and dust/dirt off.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Love mine! Soft top has to be folded back but can be on the Jeep. Only issue I have currently is if you have Rubi rails and rock rails the straps are not long enough to get to pinch seam. I have the ACE rails on mine.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts