Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a secure storage solution for the entire rear cargo area of my TJ, with the back seat out. Anyone have the Bestop extendatrunk or similar solution for sale?
Thanks.

·
Dont forget a Jack strap
30,851 Posts
I'm pretty sure I have one

·
Dont forget a Jack strap
30,851 Posts
I'm in Illinois

But it could be shipped

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have a Bestop security trunk enclosure. Are you still looking for one? I'm in Texas.
Is it the one that fits behind the rear seat, or the extendatrunk that takes up the entire cargo area with the rear seat removed? I'm looking for the latter. JKaufman has one and is chasing down what it would cost to ship from Illinois...waiting to hear if that can be done for a reasonable amount, so I think I've found one but we haven't gotten it to Georgia yet :)

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
TJ in GA said:
Is it the one that fits behind the rear seat, or the extendatrunk that takes up the entire cargo area with the rear seat removed? I'm looking for the latter. JKaufman has one and is chasing down what it would cost to ship from Illinois...waiting to hear if that can be done for a reasonable amount, so I think I've found one but we haven't gotten it to Georgia yet :)
Yes. This is the one that fits behind the seat. If you change your mind and want the one I have, just send me a pm. I'll have it shipped out for you the day I get payment.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts