Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All!

Going through to replace my 2 cracked fenders...I'd been shopping around for a new set.

The Bestop Products have caught my eye but I'm naive to the quality of their products.

Would anyone have an opinion of them? Do you like their product's durabilty, quality, and/or do they fade to grey at all?

Regards,
cruzer

·
Registered
5,576 Posts
bestop is a great brand, personally however if i was going to spend the $$ on fenders i would get tube fenders
and if the fender is crakced flares are not gonna do the trick, flares only replace the part that is black/greyish now (unless you have a sahara)

and of course they will fade grey over time, but we're talking like 5 or six yrs out

·
Knows a couple things...
49,417 Posts
I've had Warn 7", Warn 6", reinstalled OE, and now Bestop flares. The Bestops look the best IMHO but they're not as strong as those from Warn. Warn's flares are incredibly tough, Bestop's are tough too but they haven't held up as well as the Warn flares did. I really like the looks of the Bestop's though.

Just avoid those crappy brittle breakage-prone plastic Bushwhacker flares.

·
Registered
2,631 Posts
I've had Warn 7", Warn 6", reinstalled OE, and now Bestop flares. The Bestops look the best IMHO but they're not as strong as those from Warn. Warn's flares are incredibly tough, Bestop's are tough too but they haven't held up as well as the Warn flares did. I really like the looks of the Bestop's though.

Just avoid those crappy brittle breakage-prone plastic Bushwhacker flares.

.....kinda like this: ;)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Would it be best to treat, or paint, the bestop flares similar to the OEM ones to preserve them?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts