Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so installed it and I notice these 2 places were outside light is coming in. Looks like the upper left and upper right of the tailgate, I've circled it in the pic that i attached on one side. Im guessing that the tailgate seal was cut short from the factory, if it was about half inch longer on each side it would totally seal the tailgate up. Anyone else have this gap?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
I have those to. Only time they are a issue is when I wash the Jeep some water gets inside but it's only a little and just hits the floor and the plastic cover around the base of the roll bar.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, I called bestop said it was normal. Now if I can figure out this noisy header bar on it, so loud might look into weather stripping it.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Thanks, I called bestop said it was normal. Now if I can figure out this noisy header bar on it, so loud might look into weather stripping it.
The header bar is only noisy while the top is out-of-the-box new. Once the material warms in the sun a day or so and stretches to gap will close and the wind noise should go away (at least that particular noise).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts