Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i found this rack on bestop website and checked reviews. seems like the rack that i need . i just cant find it for sale anywhere.
bestop overhead rack 41416. looks like it was out for a couple years maybe now discontinued?? does anyone know where i could purchase one ???..ill call bestop tomorrow but if its discontinued maybe some has one or knows where to find one
thanks

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bestop
I believe this is the rack im seeking

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
sorry guess I cant copy and paste the web site

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
got it finally

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
to post web site

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
I looked at these a while back and for the $$$ seemed like a good option. You can't find it due to everyone saying that it's junk: hardware strips out or can't be tightened enough, flimsy, you have to cut a couple slots in the channels of your windows, doesn't work with a hard top, etc...

I'm pretty sure it's been discontinued.

·
Registered
599 Posts
I had researched this last year and went to buy it recently (despite its issues) and also could not find it anywhere. Bestop told me it was indeed discontinued. Didn't sell enough I imagine. None of the places that say 'in stock' actually have any, they just haven't updated their pages as they would have typically just drop shipped from Bestop.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts