Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone here use the Bestop soft top cleaner and protectant? I just ordered the pack on Amazon and was wondering if I wasted my money or not ?

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
No you did not waste your money. Others will chime in with other products that may or may not work as well but the Bestop product works fine. For me in Arizona where it's against the law to have rain :) so I'm usually just cleaning trail dirt or dust storm dirt off the top. Because I don't get to drive in the rain, I only use the waterproof protectant every 2nd or 3rd wash. As a Yankee, you might need the water proofing more often even if your jeep is garage kept.

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
I bought the bestop cleaner about a a year ago, forgot about it until recently I decided to use in a heavily soiled standard (non-premium material) top. I was a bit skeptical at first but it cleaned it very good! Way better than the pressure washer I tried prior :D

·
Registered
726 Posts
I've only used 303 aero on my top since it was new but have been wanting to try the cleaner. Feel free to post you thoughts on how you like it. It may help a future poster decide on a purchase.

·
Bella's Jeeper
1,298 Posts
I too use the Bestop cleaner and protectant about every 3 washes or so. My top is 3 years old now and still cleans up like new.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts