Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Vendor
5,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Product Spotlight | ROUGHRIDER® SPARE TIRE ORGANIZER

That spare tire needs to do more than just sit there doing nothing. The Spare Tire Organizer makes it happen with storage pockets galore. It's great for storing winching gear, tools, extra water, trail towels, flares - you name it, the Spare Tire Organizer is a spare tire's best friend.

• Most versatile fabric exterior storage solution for your spare tire ever invented.
  • Two top-side storage pockets (10 inch long x 8 inch width x 4 inch deep).
  • Two hard-side storage pockets (11 inch long x 10 inch wide x 6.5 inch deep) on each side.
  • One longer horizontal pocket (21 inch long x 4 inch wide x 4 inch high).
  • High-quality straps and buckles for durability.
  • Any or all storage pockets are removable - just slide them out.
  • Secure installation with rear buckle strap and tire buckle strap - pockets have snap attachment.
  • Marine-grade thread and UV-resistant fabric.

$120.46 (WAS $150.99)
https://www.bestop.com/products/roughrider-spare-tire-organizer-group/

·
Registered
254 Posts
Crazy deal on the TJ high rock tire carrier (attaches to and opens with tailgate) too! Pissed at myself after waiting over a year to buy one I finally pulled the trigger last month and paid over double what it's on sale for now.

One of the benifits of this one is the ability to use their tailgate rack with it and for this price you can buy both for less than I paid for just the tire mount.

https://www.bestop.com/products/highrock-4x4-oversize-tire-carrier-for-wrangler-tj/

·
Vendor
5,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Vendor
5,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Vendor
5,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
We're nearing year end and still have a few of the following available. These are our biggest markdowns of the year and need to get them out of the warehouse to make room for shiny new JK and JL/JT products :)

HighRock 4x4 Rear Bumper with 2" Receiver Hitch/Roller Mounts (Satin Black)
Save $657.41 - now just $353.58

HighRock 4x4 Front Bumper, Full-width profile - Jeep 1997-2006 Wrangler - Satin
Save $402.67 - now just $216.32

HighRock 4x4 Full Width Profile Front Bumper (Satin Black)
Save $372.58 - now just $200.41

HighRock 4x4 Narrow Profile Front Bumper (Satin Black)
Save $239.93 - now just $129.06

HighRock 4x4 Oversize Tire Carrier for Wrangler JK
Save $208.21 - now just $111.78

These items are going quickly so act fast! We can't guarantee that we'll restock them in the future.

Click here for all items currently with special sale pricing

- the Bestop Team
www.bestop.com

·
Registered
2016 JKU 75th Edition, 2" Mopar lift 1" spacer lift, Ultimate Dana 44 front, Front and rear locker,
283 Posts
The last time I purchased a special from Bestop I did get what I was sold. I purchased core doors with home installation since I have heard of issues with the fit of the core doors. I had to contact the installation company myself only to find out they did not have anyone in my area to install. I have spent several days working with Bestop support to get my core doors to fit. Bestop has been helpful with videos and instruction for helping me align doors. I have asked in several email about compensation since I did not receive what was advertised but have gotten no answer. I have not even gotten a sorry that this happened to you. I really like the core doors and hope to get the fitting better.

·
Vendor
5,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The last time I purchased a special from Bestop I did get what I was sold. I purchased core doors with home installation since I have heard of issues with the fit of the core doors. I had to contact the installation company myself only to find out they did not have anyone in my area to install. I have spent several days working with Bestop support to get my core doors to fit. Bestop has been helpful with videos and instruction for helping me align doors. I have asked in several email about compensation since I did not receive what was advertised but have gotten no answer. I have not even gotten a sorry that this happened to you. I really like the core doors and hope to get the fitting better.
Can you send me a private message with your full name and email? I'll pull your order information and make sure that our customer service team follows up with you.

Thanks!

- the Bestop team
www.bestop.com

·
Registered
2016 JKU 75th Edition, 2" Mopar lift 1" spacer lift, Ultimate Dana 44 front, Front and rear locker,
283 Posts
Pm sent
Thank you for your time.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts