Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Has anyone tried one of these. If so what are your thoughts on it? Kind of pricey but looks much more convenient then the panel’s.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
40 Posts
It's on my short list of upgrades so I'm curious as well.

Reactions: ochog1

·
Premium Member
2,625 Posts
I cannot find it but there is another thread with more discussion on this back in say March. If I find it I will post a link here as well. If I remember right it was highly rated by users just a bit pricey but anything good is pricey. I too am interested in this for my hardtop season.

EDIT

Well, I was way off on dates. Here is a few:

·
Registered
40 Posts
I had one on my JK and liked it so I bought one for my 2 door JL Willys. Easy to install and easy open/close. I have taken it through car wash and driven in rain.....no leaks. I went with twill model both time due to looks, they are spendy but worth it not having to deal with panels.

·
Registered
25 Posts
The Sunrider is great . No noise no leaks and the best benefit I didn't even consider until last weekend is that on a road trip with the back of the jeep packed full there is no room for the freedom panels. Money well spent.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I cannot find it but there is another thread with more discussion on this back in say March. If I find it I will post a link here as well. If I remember right it was highly rated by users just a bit pricey but anything good is pricey. I too am interested in this for my hardtop season.

ED

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Thanks for digging that up real good info. Time to spend some more money

·
Premium Member
2,625 Posts
The Sunrider is great . No noise no leaks and the best benefit I didn't even consider until last weekend is that on a road trip with the back of the jeep packed full there is no room for the freedom panels. Money well spent.
Yup, those freedom panels are a pain for sure. I have left them on hotel beds, etc. but even just carrying them into hotel rooms is not pleasant.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts