Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2013 JKU and recently bought and installed a Bestop Supertop NX and love it but am having a small issue. When I flip it to close it, the cable that runs from the rear door to the front gets caught behind the door surround and it doesn't flip over into the rain channel so when it rains, I get a small leak at that spot. Has anyone else ran into this? To fix it, I have to go to each side and pull the cable over the door surround to get it to fall into the rain channel on the door surround. The install went great except for this minor issue which seems to be a design flaw. I have attached pictures. Thanks in advance for the help.

BTW, I am a Jeep newbie and this is my first post.....

Erick

Attachments

·
Vendor
5,686 Posts
I have a 2013 JKU and recently bought and installed a Bestop Supertop NX and love it but am having a small issue. When I flip it to close it, the cable that runs from the rear door to the front gets caught behind the door surround and it doesn't flip over into the rain channel so when it rains, I get a small leak at that spot. Has anyone else ran into this? To fix it, I have to go to each side and pull the cable over the door surround to get it to fall into the rain channel on the door surround. The install went great except for this minor issue which seems to be a design flaw. I have attached pictures. Thanks in advance for the help.

BTW, I am a Jeep newbie and this is my first post.....

Erick
Hey there! Feel free to PM me or give Customer Service a call and they can walk you through the fix for this 1-800-845-3567. Welcome to the Jeep family! *CassieAtBestop

1 - 3 of 3 Posts