Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone set one of these up yet on their rig?

I bought a the old version Supertop for my `17 Unlimited a couple years ago. Got a decent deal over the holidays. I think $1200? (I liked the colors options then)

Saw how the new JL tops work, and now it appears they`re building them in the same fashion for the JK`s?

I think that`s great. But I`d still wish they were available in other colors, and don`t like the fact it sticks up much higher when folded back than the old version. Or is there a way to get it to lay down lower?

$1900 is pretty steep too.

·
Registered
4 Jeep family
298 Posts
Flipping it back is pretty slick, so are the zipper less windows. Just lot sure if slick enough for that much coin. Still happy with the OEM Premium top I scored recently.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Love to revive this thread, in the market for a soft top and this one looks pretty cool. Any other reviews out there??

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
91 Posts
I’m getting one, as well as the Core Doors. I’m going to sell my hardtop and, so long as the Core doors pan out, my full doors. I’ll report back once I get it installed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
Trying to revive the thread. I'm looking at the super ultra myself and selling my hardtop. Anyone out there took the plunge? How easy is it to get into the rear with this top? I like being able to lift the back up to get coolers and things in and out. From the videos I can't tell if that's going to go away or stay.

·
Vendor
5,686 Posts
I saw your post and thought I'd try to shed some light and answer your question.

In general, you can access through the tailgate regardless of what position the top is set.

If the top is in bikini safari mode, then it's super easy to access whatever is behind the tailgate.

If the top is in the full down position, you can quickly flip it up into bikini safe mode to access as well.

Here are a couple of videos that may give you some glimpses of what access is provided.

If you are interested in the Supertop Ultra and want to save some money right now take a look at this thread I posted a couple days ago. The code mentioned in the video is good through tomorrow night.

Alternatively, we'll have a new set of rebates starting Wednesday that are good through the end of April that will save you the same, or you'll also be able to get free installation.

If/when you do decide to order click here to get started as it will help us track that it came by way of wranglerforum.

Let us know what other questions you may have. We're here to help!

- the Bestop team
www.bestop.com

·
Retired Moderator
100,702 Posts
Trying to revive the thread. I'm looking at the super ultra myself and selling my hardtop. Anyone out there took the plunge? How easy is it to get into the rear with this top? I like being able to lift the back up to get coolers and things in and out. From the videos I can't tell if that's going to go away or stay.
Welcome to the Forum.

·
Registered
427 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts