Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, I was just wondering if anyone on here has run both tires and could give me an honest unbiased opinion as to which tire will last the longest?

From the reviews I've read, both tires score about the same, and when I lift and buy 35's I'm contemplating on trying out the Duratracs for a change, however I had a bad experience with the MTRs that came on my '04 Rubi wearing out very quickly, and I'm hesitant to try the Duratracs for fear they may be the same rubber compound.

If anyone can share real world experience on how long Duratracs live, I would appreciate it!

·
Registered
545 Posts
KM2's

Everyone in my Jeep club that runs KM2's say they have gotten about 50k miles out of them. They all seem to do DD and off-road. I love mine.

I am sure others on here can pitch-in on the Duratracs.

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
Km2's and duratracs wear about even from what I've seen. Expect 50k or so out of either (though I'm sure some get more and some less)
They are both very quiet tires.
The duratracs have the advantage in rain and snow. Bfg has the advantage off road.
I would consider whether off or on road performance is more important and go from there.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts