Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 442 Posts

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sam's Club has this tire up and with a price of $303 just not in stock. I know they are not supposed to be available to next month but looks like some places are putting up some of the next phase of KO2 tires being released. After much contemplating I think that I am going to give this tire size a try.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I got tired of waiting for these tires and went with a set of 285/70R17 Duratracs.

Getting them mounted onto my JKUS tomorrow.
Yup, me too...KM2's. Was leaning in this direction any ways, but wanted to at least get some real feedback or see them in person. Not a big fan of the tread length being less than the previous gen....something like 15/32 now.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea, it is between these or the KM2 they are a touch on the small size so probably 35" but I honestly think these may handle my needs. Of course the first time I get stuck it won't be pretty. I better get that winch sooner than later! Dam more money but not buying wheels to try these tires out first, so that may save me something if it works out?

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
You have to remember more of these tires are going to be sold on trucks not Jeeps. Most people who drive the trucks will want the higher rated tires, they are heavier vehicles and will probably be weighing them down with more stuff.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Anyone buying these right away? I would like to see them on a jeep before I buy, but if I have to I guess I could be a Guinea pig.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Anyone buying these right away? I would like to see them on a jeep before I buy, but if I have to I guess I could be a Guinea pig.
Yes, I've already pre-ordered them with my local tire shop. I'm on vacation the first week of March, how to have them installed on the 14th.

1 - 20 of 442 Posts