Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, new to the forum. I live in Santa Monica and am a proud new owner of a 2015 JKU Rubicon in anvil color. I'm running 285/70r17s Duratracs on AEV wheels with no lift. I'm a mountain biker and immediately installed a Kuat NV bike rack when I purchased the vehicle.

I've started to take the Jeep on some easy trails (Rowher Flats OHV, fire roads, etc) and am having a blast.

Will be in Big Bear for 2 nights during labor day weekend. Anyone around that's willing to take a NEWB out for a few trail runs?

Also interested in tagging along to beginner runs if folks are near the West LA Area.

·
Registered
190 Posts
I'm going up this weekend. Me and my daughter would be happy to drag a newb around on some green and blue trails. Maybe rattlesnake canyon, over to jacoby (if open). Around balky horse to rose mine and around. Heading up Saturday morning to Sunday afternoon.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Inland air balance . That sounds great . Let's def plan on getting out for a few runs . Let me know when you plan on going and we will try to join.

·
GO STEELERS !
2,165 Posts
I'm going up this weekend. Me and my daughter would be happy to drag a newb around on some green and blue trails. Maybe rattlesnake canyon, over to jacoby (if open). Around balky horse to rose mine and around. Heading up Saturday morning to Sunday afternoon.
Last I heard Jacoby was closed

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Found these when cleaning up my phone today . Thanks inland air balance . Can’t wait to get back up to big bear again now that I’ve added the 2.5” lift and the armor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts