Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We just got a '17 Big Bear JKU that comes with Slush Mat's as part of the package. We have the one's in the front, and rear passenger, but there's nothing in the cargo section.

Looking around, seems like this may be something I'm missing, but I'm not sure. The dealer is giving me the run around (Meador D/C/J in Ft Worth has been a sh**show to deal with). The Jeep website doesn't specifically list which area's are covered.

Did anyone else with the Big Bear package get a rear cargo mat?

TIA.

·
Registered
150 Posts
We just got a '17 Big Bear JKU that comes with Slush Mat's as part of the package. We have the one's in the front, and rear passenger, but there's nothing in the cargo section.

Looking around, seems like this may be something I'm missing, but I'm not sure. The dealer is giving me the run around (Meador D/C/J in Ft Worth has been a sh**show to deal with). The Jeep website doesn't specifically list which area's are covered.

Did anyone else with the Big Bear package get a rear cargo mat?

TIA.
Quite a few aftermarket. I am looking to the Quadratec version which has a 2" lip and a tire tread grip pattern.

Jeep makes one but is twice as much as the Quadratec.

Here is a link to their version for a 2017.

https://www.quadratec.com/products/14255_03XX_PG.htm

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cool. Just making sure I wasn't crazy. I've seen images of the Jeep rubber mats that match the one's I have up front. Already looked at the quadratec one, but making sure the dealer wasn't screwing me over some more.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Apples and oranges maybe, but my JKU has a carpeted mat but when you flip it over it's rubber.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
988 Posts
Rubber on one side, carpet on the other on rear cargo. Optional Slush mats are for the front and rear seats, my Willys JK only came with the Jeep slush mats in the front.

·
Registered
209 Posts
My Hard Rock came the same way as OP's Big Bear- slush mats front and rear, but the carpet/rubber mat for the cargo area. One of the first things I did was get a matching slush mat for the cargo area. (without cutout for the sub- no effect on sound)

·
Registered
531 Posts
I have a '17 Big Bear JKU as well and only got the rubber mats for front and rear passenger areas. The mat in the cargo area is carpeted with a cutout for the sub-woofer since I have the optional Alpine speaker package.

·
For The Horde!
77 Posts
Same question came into my head when I got my 16 JKUS. I figure you'd want a real slush mat back there not so much for dirt and snow, but for when you leave your back windows off in the rain. the mat it comes with is 'OK' at keeping it dry and easy to clean though.

·
Registered
2,468 Posts

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Costco has/had WeatherTech cargo mats for $20. Cut to fit kind of thing. Quality is good enough for my needs since I'm not in the snow much. I don't care about things matching, especially a cargo mat. It's always covered with something anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 15 of 15 Posts