Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mi wife likes my jeep too much.
Now she wants to drive my Baby all the time.
Even if we go together now i am sitting in the passenger seat.
the worst is that i have to listen to the twilight music.

Help What Should I Do???????????????

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Bought my wife a TJ four years ago to keep her out of my Bronco. Sold the Bronco and took over the Jeep. Now I'm looking for another Jeep. BTW, the A/C clutch went out about 2 1/2 years ago and I have never fixed it. Has helped some.

·
Knows a couple things...
49,002 Posts
Feel blessed, my wife hates my Jeep & always makes it a point to make that fact known the rare times she'll agree to ride in it somewhere. She even moans & groans getting in or out of it to emphasize it's lifted higher than a stock Jeep.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Do what I did, when my HUSBAND kept trying to come up with reasons to drive MY jeep, I got him his own. My jeep is MY jeep ;-) I don't even let him wrench on my baby, I do it myself. (I would let him drive it but he has this issue with deer, they all see him and want to commit suicide by vehicle, constantly!)

·
Detail Oriented
3,172 Posts
Every time she drives it when you are along she will be assessed one point toward aftermarket parts or needed repairs. When she builds up 20 points you get to purchase something without her input. If she insists on forcing her input, she has to pay for it, too. ;-)

·
Registered
134 Posts
My wife has ridden in my TJ once, that I can remember. It is a funny situation. I am an outdoorsman. We live in the country, have a beautiful patio, back yard and outdoor kitchen. I am a rancher, and avid hunter, hunting guide, love shooting sports, love archery, and spend most of my free time outside. My wife is almost totally opposite in that regard. But, it has worked for 27 years. I guess "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" applies here.
:iamhappy:

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Does she have a good looking single sister??

1 - 20 of 41 Posts