Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My raxiom led headlight!!! Gonna put em in tomorrow eve after work. Can't wait to try em out. I'll let y'all know what I think about them after install.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
238 Posts
:include:

·
Registered
929 Posts
I got those you'll love me they are bright and great when I first installed mine they were shooting high which would of annoyed drivers in front of me lowered them everything's good easy to connect also good choice

·
Registered
187 Posts
I am very curious too. Wondering how hard install is and the price.

I really hate the lights on the Wrangler. The move I drive it the more I realize I need to change something.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I've been running the same headlights for a few months now and you'll love them. Much better than stock. Just make sure you lower the aim a bit

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well crap!! Life got in the way of my headlight install. Sorry guys it'll have to wait till tomorrow.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ok finally late today I had time to install these lights. Install was very simple and straight forward. Hardest part was finding a way to tuck the anti flicker harness away and secured behind the lights. Only complaint I have actually has to do with the anti flicker harness. The plugs kinda suck. The end that plugs to the factory harness is ok but the others are just three pronged extension cord like plugs. I feel they should be more like a sealed weather pack type connector. These are not water or dirt proof in any way. I taped them for now but will buy some shrink tubing to make a better seal here soon.

On to the good stuff, the lights are awesome!!!! They feel very solid and well made. Fit is spot on, the go right into the factory spots easily and with no hassle. Packaging was very nice secured in foam and scratch free.

The part y'all all wanna know about, the light output!! They are very nice!! Much way improved over stockers. I do feel that I have some adjusting to do. I think passenger side is a touch high and pointed toward drivers side a bit and drivers side seems a touch high as well. I did take it for a test drive tonight tho and did not receive any flashes from oncoming traffic so maybe they ain't all that out of whack. They are very clear white and bright. I was very nervous about this as a lot of leds seem to run towards the blueish side. I do not like that. These are not they are very very white!! I will admit however that the one review on them that states that the low beams are awesome and the highs leave a bit to be desired is kinda true. It is great with low beams and dogs but when ya flick the highs it is a bit of a let down. Maybe an adjustment will cure this and bring them back down where they are more noticeable. So any way in conclusion yes I like em! I would buy them again and think they are a good option for the price. I do wish the plugs on the flicker harness were better. I will post up pics of the install and a night shot of light in a day or so for any interested party's. Thanks for reading!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts