Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Biggest issue IMO with Wranglers is how good they look in so many colors. I love my Anvil, but every time I'm on here I can't help but feel jealous of those with Commando Green(My favorite), Silver, White, Granite, Black, Red, etc. Wranglers look so good with a million different combinations, from colors, wheels, tires, tops, bumpers, lights, etc

If I had to go back and re do anything, I wouldn't, I love my Jeep. but I do wish I was born in 94 instead of 95 so I could've ordered a Commando Green over Anvil, unfortunately I couldn't find any CGs in a 200 mile radius and I wasn't going used. (There weren't many used CGs anyways.) Green is my favorite color in RL, but there's something about the CG that fits a jeep so perfectly.

·
Registered
297 Posts
My exact same issue, even colored fender flares. I was against the idea at first and I got mine textured but looking at all the combinations I can't help but find any that look bad.

I couldn't make up my mind so I got black :) classic color and default color. I think I'll like it.

·
Premium Member
2,648 Posts
Yeah, I know what you mean. Red's not my favorite color, Orange is, but I loved how the Flame Red looked and can't wait until mine is delivered. I'll probably wash it more often than any suv I owned. I wasn't impressed with Copperhead though but more of Crush Orange which isn't offered anymore.

·
Registered
236 Posts
I love my CG. I knew I wanted it when I first saw it. Looks great with the black but I might be biased. Always liked white too. After washing my black ram quad cab for eight years I knew black was not an option.

image-3936849621.jpg

·
Registered
20 Posts
Biggest issue IMO with Wranglers is how good they look in so many colors. I love my Anvil, but every time I'm on here I can't help but feel jealous of those with Commando Green(My favorite), Silver, White, Granite, Black, Red, etc. Wranglers look so good with a million different combinations, from colors, wheels, tires, tops, bumpers, lights, etc

If I had to go back and re do anything, I wouldn't, I love my Jeep. but I do wish I was born in 94 instead of 95 so I could've ordered a Commando Green over Anvil, unfortunately I couldn't find any CGs in a 200 mile radius and I wasn't going used. (There weren't many used CGs anyways.) Green is my favorite color in RL, but there's something about the CG that fits a jeep so perfectly.
I agree. I have a black Jeep, because I went with the safe pick. I do drool over the commando green, dune, copper, and anvil Jeeps though. Luckily the wife has already decided her next vehicle will be a Jeep and not black or red.

·
Registered
178 Posts
I do not know that I would change the color of mine, but if I did it would be to Anvil. That said, I agree that the numerous colors all look good...I cannot think of a color option that I do not like.

·
Premium Member
1,203 Posts
When I went to buy my JKU, I was dead set on the dark blue. I arrived at the the dealer and saw an Avil and Silver sitting next to each other. I really liked the Anvil but the salesman talked me out of it. So I bought the Silver JKU. Do not regret the choice one bit. (well maybe sometimes).:surrender:

·
Retired Moderator
100,650 Posts
It's just a matter of choice!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts